Truck Insurance services.

Primary Liability
This coverage protects you from damage or injuries to others as a result of a truck accident. This is a state and federal agency mandated coverage and is required to be sent to them.

Physical Damage
This is coverage for your truck and trailer repair or replacement for damage resulting from things such as teft, fire, collision, earthquake, flood, hail, windstorm, mischief, or vandalism. This coverage may be a required coverage by the lien holder of your truck.

Motor Truck Cargo
Protects the transporter for his responsibility in the event of lost freight or damaged. This policy is purchased with a max load limit per vehicle.

Trailer Interchange
Coverage for the legal liability of truckers for loss or damage to non-owned trailers and equipment which are within the insured’s possession under a written trailer interchange agreement.

Non-Trucking Liability
Also known as Bobtail Coverage provides limited liability insurance for owner-operators who are leased permanently to an ICC regulated carrier. This coverage provides limited liability protection when the owner-operator is not on dispatch or pulling a loaded trailer. Once under dispatch, they are covered under the Primary Liability policy of the company that they are leased to.

ICC Authority
ICC (Interstate Operating Authority) is permission that is granted by the federal government to transport regulated freight across state lines. It’s granted by the Office of Motor Carrier Safety Administration under the auspices of the Federal Highway Authority. Any for-hire vehicle in interstate transportation of regulated passengers or freight must have operating authority. We have an in-house ICC practitioner that can help you file the necessary forms.