Truck Insurance is your source of long-haul truck insurance in the United States today. Truck Insurance has been providing truck insurance for the long-haul commercial trucker for a long time now - since the 1980's and we are preferred by owner-operators and fleet companies. Truck Insurance provides comprehensive truck insurance for various commercial trucking risks.
Click here to get a FREE truck insurance quote
Think of the name "TruckInsurance.name" when you think of truck insurance.
- Insurance coverage for your truck is a great way to cover the liabilities that you may incur in the event of a motor vehicle accident, whether you are at fault or not. It can help you to keep you from being personally sued and losing assets. This article can help …Read More »
- Buying truck insurance can be important in regards to the life of your vehicle. You need to do all of your research so that you don’t wind up paying for a policy that doesn’t work for you or losing money to a policy scam. There are some tips listed below …Read More »
- Getting a truck insurance policy does not have to be a daunting task. If you read the tips below, you will see that affordable, reliable truck insurance can be easy to find. Our tips will show you the way to find the insurance that fits your personal needs and will …Read More »
- Shopping for truck insurance might not be one of the most exciting things you’ll ever do. In fact, it might seem so boring that it’s tempting to make your decision with the flip of a coin. Read on, though, because the great tips and advice in this article can assist …Read More »
- Insurance is something that should be acquired for anything you own over a certain value limit. This includes everything from laptops to your home, but most importantly; your vehicle. Truck insurance is a big expense and will always have to pay as long as you have a truck. Below, you …Read More »
- Insurance companies dictate a range of prices for truck insurance based on state, an individual’s driving record, the vehicle an individual drives and the amount of coverage an individual is looking for, among other factors. Individuals can help themselves to get the best truck insurance rates by considering factors such …Read More »
- COLUMBUS, Ind. – Cummins has unveiled its 2021 X12 and X15 engine lineup, expanding the use of several features that have been limited to X15 Efficiency Series engines. Fuel economy and oil drain intervals are experiencing a boost as well. “Both the X15 and X12 share a market-leading 75,000-mile (120,000-km) …Read More »
- BLOOMINGTON, Ind. – Fleet confidence has returned in the form of strengthening Class 8 truck orders, which surged in September to 32,000 units according to preliminary data from FTR. That’s the highest total since October 2018, up 55% from August and 160% year-over-year, FTR reported. Orders come from both replacement …Read More »
- ELYRIA, Ohio – Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems has bought Dana out of their Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake (BSFB) joint venture. Dana had controlled a 20% interest in the joint venture. Bendix says it will immediately incorporate the wheel-end business and change the name to Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems effective Jan. …Read More »
- WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. regulators are taking a key step toward a pilot program that would see truck drivers as young as 18 operating commercial motor vehicles for interstate commerce. While CDL holders under the age of 21 can drive trucks in 49 states and the District of Columbia, their …Read More »
- SUNNYVALE, Calif. – Collecting data is the easy part, but the information is useful only if we can analyze and make sense of it to reduce risks. That was the message at a Trimble Transportation webinar Wednesday on using analytics to elevate driver compliance, safety and accountability. The session was …Read More »
- ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. – Covid-19 has claimed yet another trucking industry event. The North American Trailer Dealers Association (NATDA) said Friday it has been forced to cancel this year’s NATDA Trailer Show in Nashville, Tenn. In its place, NATDA will launch a three-week virtual event starting Oct. 26, the group …Read More »
- WASHINGTON, D.C. – New-generation diesel-powered trucks are vital in achieving near-term climate and clean air goals, the Diesel Technology Forum (DTF) said, in response to a 15-state mission to achieve 100% zero-emissions commercial truck sales by 2050. “While the recently announced MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) takes a long view for …Read More »